Wednesday, April 1, 2009

He Shamwow'd that hookers ass!


So I'm chatting with one of my closest friends on yahoo messenger today & I mention that he should check out my newest blog post. Complete with pictures. Much like Penthouse, my blog is not just for the smart & savvy articles.


He looks at it. He returns. And asks me if I know about the Shamwow guy that beat up the hooker.


No! -gasp, wtf, how could I not know about this?!- I didn't see that.. post the link, post the link!!, I say.


Being the wonderful Fat Daddy that he is, he shoots the link to me, ASAP.


And here it is, folks! Y'all know he brought a Shamwow along to mop up the 'pickle juice' but instead, the poor fella had to use it to tourniquet his tongue.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/27/shamwow-pitchman-beats-hooker-to-the-punch/

*Note: I do not condone men assaulting women. That said, if a woman was eating my tongue for midnight snack, I would punch her in the dome too!

P.S. Did he think putting the jacket with the furry collar over his hospital gown would make him look any less gay?

6 comments:

Nyxmyst said...

After sayin up front that I do not condone anyone hitting a woman that doesn't want to be hit.. *grins*...

Damn, I'd have beat her ass for that, too. wtf?

Prunella Jones said...

Wow, he looks like shit. I would bet anything there was meth involved.

zelzee said...

Do you think he had a Shamwow handy to wipe up the blood?
Wonder how it worked?

Ya know.............you get to a certain age and you think you've seen everything.........

Well, now I have...........

otherworldlyone said...

Maybe they could change the name to SlamWow.

Maybe it's just me....but I'm wondering why there were no prostitution charges brought up? So the hooker bit him! So he punched the hooker! Instead of arresting the fuckers for an S&M session gone bad...why not bring up relevant charges? Weirdos.

Phat Mama said...

rofl, zelzee, I was thinking that exact same thing! And yep, seen it all now.

Slamwow! Lol!! We could so do an infomercial for that! Especially in the south. Cheap wardrobe - some wife beaters, flip-flops, hair curlers, dukes.. oh yeah, I see us ruling late night TV!

Phat Mama said...

P.S. I see a buttload (that's akin to a lot) of drugs involved in this trauma, Pru!